Lawrence King was only fifteen when he was murdered in February or 2008. He was shot by a classmate. It has been said that Larry made a pass at the other student, and that made him upset. When I found out about Larry, I was a senior in high school. This was so devastating to me, it wasn’t fair. He didn’t even get a chance to live. This is what drove me to talking to my best friend. This is what made us create S.T.O.P. You see, hate crimes are rarely publicized. We wanted to change that. Bring awareness. We dedicate this organization to Larry. We want to be his voice.
- reginageorgeisnotsweet likes this
- rivolta-hate-crime reblogged this from standtogetheronpride
- whiteoctopusmother reblogged this from standtogetheronpride
- hayleyescape reblogged this from standtogetheronpride
- hayleyescape likes this
- standtogetheronpride posted this